Aimed at companies running SAP within the retail or the consumer products industry, the Consumer Industries Forum is designed to help SAP users achieve more with their software investment. This year, the forum will take place in Oct. 2–3, at The Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa, Phoenix, Arizona.
With a strong lineup of keynotes and interactive sessions, this year's Consumer Industries Forum will feature the transformation journey of one of our customers - Carhartt, Inc; a U.S.-based apparel company known for its durable Workwear, Outdoor Apparel, and Gear.
Carhartt's SAP S/4HANA Fashion Transformation
At the session titled "Carhartt's SAP S/4HANA Fashion Transformation", the company will be talking their journey through the SAP S/4HANA for fashion transformation, including how the solution helps drive operational excellence across its business segments.
Held on 3rd October from 2:00 - 2:45PM, the session will be led by Jenny Hall - Director of Project Catalyst and Chad Poe - Senior Manager of Solutions Delivery from Carhartt, Inc.
Key areas included in the session:
- Why the company's digital transformation extends more than using the platform SAP S/4HANA; it's the stepping stone to becoming a fully digitized intelligent enterprise
- How the solution covers every aspect of the business and has radically simplified their processes
- How the company began making the move to S/4HANA; the implementation approach
- Current status; where they are currently in their transformation journey
- What's next in their transformation journey
- A rundown of benefits the company has experienced since the implementation: improved customer experience, end-to-end process improvement, and greater visibility within and across the organization.
Join us at the event to network, learn, and witness how leading companies are innovating with SAP technology. To register for the event, sign up here.
Snr. Manager -